Location: Cincinnati, OH
MedVet is seeking an Anesthesiologist (board-certified or an individual who has completed anesthesia residency training) to join the team in our Cincinnati, OH hospital. Our 24/7 Emergency and Multi-Specialty hospital offers a collaborative atmosphere and a team-oriented approach to patient care. The healthcare team includes great clinical service team members (our well-trained technicians) and medical leaders who understand what it takes to build a successful anesthesia service.
Why MedVet?• Founded in 1988, MedVet is one of the largest veterinarian-owned and led multispecialty and emergency practices in the country. This allows us to offer every doctor the unique opportunity to become a shareholder and build wealth through ownership.
• Our relatively singular focus is to be the leader in emergency and specialty healthcare for pets.
• Dedication to our mission and core values of Teamwork, Leadership, and Compassion are the priorities of our organization.
• We strive to create an exceptional experience for patients, clients, referral partners and each other!
• Opportunities for advancement and leadership are available.
• MedVet offers competitive compensation and full benefits package including a generous signing/relocation bonus, health, dental, life, disability and vision insurance, uniform allowance, discounted personal pet care and a 401K with organization match.
• Discretionary funds for continuing education and PLIT coverage are provided.
• MedVet’s Clinical Studies Center offers exciting opportunities to lead collaborative initiatives with MedVet specialists and veterinarians worldwide.