Location: Bay Area, California
Institution: SAGE Veterinary Centers
If you are a residency-trained, board eligible, or boarded anesthesiologist with a strong background and interest in small animal anesthesia and analgesia, we would like to meet you to discuss this opportunity that covers our Campbell and Redwood City, CA hospitals. Our network of hospitals prioritizes continuing education for our doctors and technicians, and we want to play a role in educating them. If you enjoy advancing veterinary anesthesia and analgesia knowledge and safety across all specialties in a collaborative environment, SAGE is the place to be
Some of the responsibilities you will own in this role
- Primary anesthesia care of challenging small animal cases
- Supervision of anesthesia care and technician training in anesthesia
- Working with the other specialists to advance anesthesia and analgesia techniques, safety, and quality of our anesthesia programs
- Serving as a resource for our referring veterinarians and SAGE Veterinary Centers partners to provide consultations and CE
- Collaborating with other SAGE veterinary specialists on acute and chronic pain management planning
Basic required qualifications:
- DVM eligible for licensure in California
- DACVAA or residency trained and board-eligible
Equity option for Associates — option to purchase
- Get paid to learn! We’ll cover eligible expenses for continuing education and courseworkSAGE Veterinary Centers, a nationally recognized veterinary specialty hospital system with hospitals in the San Francisco Bay Area, central Washington and Alaska. Our doctors and outstanding support staff have created a unique environment emphasizing high caliber, compassionate and ethical service to our patients, clients, and referring veterinarians, as well as a continued commitment to the growth and welfare of everyone involved in our organization.
We offer competitive compensation and a benefits package with generous employer cost sharing that includes medical, dental, and vision, flexible spending, commuter benefits, and a 401(k) retirement plan that can include company contributions of up to 3% each year. We also offer a generous educational assistance program that supports ongoing learning and development, three weeks of paid time off, plus paid holidays.
It is the policy of SAGE Veterinary Centers to afford equal opportunities for all qualified persons, regardless of their actual or perceived: race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender (including gender identity and expression), age (40 and over), sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, and any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law (sometimes referred to, collectively, as “protected characteristics”).
For more information or to apply, contact Senior Clinical Recruiter Gina Gotsill at email@example.com
Visit our careers page to view all current openings! https://www.sagecenters.com/careers/