Location: Philadelphia, PA
Institution: BluePearl Pet Hospitals – Philadelphia, PA area locations
BluePearl Pet Hospital is seeking a full-time boarded anesthesiologist or an individual residency-trained and board eligible in anesthesiology to join our state-of-the-art emergency and specialty hospitals in the Philadelphia, PA network. The Philadelphia network hospitals are located in Philadelphia, Levittown, and Conshohocken. We are looking for a second anesthesiologist to work primarily out of our Conshohocken and Levittown locations. Our hospitals have highly qualified, dedicated technicians within each service that provide anesthesia to our patients under the guidance and supervision of our current anesthesiologist, along with an amazing team of specialists in all fields and excellent ER doctors with many years of experience.
- Our Philadelphia network hospitals were the forerunner for including the specialty of anesthesiology and pain management within the BluePearl network, and we are looking for a driven anesthesiologist who is interested in joining our well-established anesthesiology program. This candidate will work with our specialists and technicians in management of anesthetic cases, the teaching of our technicians, interns and residents, provide patient consults for both anesthetic and pain management, deliver outreach lectures for our referring veterinary community, and be an active participant in our national network’s group of anesthesiologists. These responsibilities will be shared with our current anesthesiologist. The successful candidate should have outstanding communication skills, an ability to work within a very large and diverse team, a desire to teach and a collegial and collaborative personality.
- BluePearl Levittown offers a strong collaborative atmosphere with board-certified and board-eligible clinicians specializing in anesthesiology, cardiology, clinical pathology, dentistry & oral surgery, dermatology, diagnostic imaging, emergency & critical care, holistic medicine & acupuncture, internal medicine, neurology/neurosurgery, oncology, ophthalmology, radiation oncology and surgery. Levittown is also a Level 1 certified facility, the highest level of certification, awarded by the Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care Society.
- Our 20,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art facility in Levittown opened in June of 2011. Our on-site diagnostic capabilities include a linear accelerator and radioactive iodine treatment as well as a CT scanner, MRI scanner, dedicated ICU, and separate canine and feline wards.
For more information, please contact Aly Mitton: Alysha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our careers page: https://careers.bluepearlvet.com/specialty-clinicians/
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.