Location: Vancouver, BC
Institution: Canada West Veterinary Specialists
Canada West Veterinary Specialists is recruiting for an Anesthesiologist to join our team.
· Operational since 1997, Canada West is the largest privately-owned referral veterinary practice in Western Canada. Our hospital is a multi-specialty referral practice combined with a dedicated 24-hour Emergency hospital facility. Our practice has boarded-specialists in Internal Medicine, Oncology, Neurology, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgery and Critical Care with added services of rehabilitation therapy, in-house cytology and reference lab.
· Our hospital is located in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, which is consistently rated as one of the top places to live in the world. Vancouver is a dynamic, multicultural city set in a spectacular natural environment between the Pacific Ocean and surrounding mountains, enabling outdoor activities and providing an extensive complement to your professional life. After-work skiing, during winter and after-work paddle boarding or relaxing on the beach, during summer, are all possible! Vancouver will also satisfy any foodies being known for its exquisite and diversified cuisine.
- Offering a professional and friendly work environment we are seeking a motivated individual, who is dedicated to practicing high quality anesethesia and willing to help continue the growth and expansion within our hospital.
- We are well versed in the immigration process as many of doctors and support staff have relocated to Vancouver from around the world to join our team. We will provide you direct assistance in the relocation and immigration process along with a generous moving allowance.
- The position comes with a competitive salary, health insurance, continuing education allowance, and licensure allowance.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are ACVAA or ECVAA board-certified however individuals who have completed veterinary anesthesia residency training will also be considered. British Columbia is one of the rare provinces in North America allowing board certified European Specialists to work under a “Specialty Private Practice” license without ECFVG certification/equivalence requirement.
Please visit our website, www.canadawestvets.com.
For more information, please contact Marta Jackson, CEO & General Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org