Location: Woburn, MA
Institution: Massachusetts Veterinary Referral Hospital
Massachusetts Veterinary Referral Hospital is looking to add a second full-time or part-time board certified, or board-eligible Anesthesiologist to join our team. We are looking for a talented, energetic, personable individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills, who will be a contributing member of our multi-specialty veterinary team.
The hospital is supported by an amazing group of technicians, well-trained client care coordinators, and a supportive management team. In addition to Anesthesiology, we offer specialty care in Diagnostic Imaging, Cardiology, Surgery, Neurology, Internal Medicine, Ophthalmology, Oncology, and Critical Care. We offer house officer training programs in surgery, neurology and diagnostic imaging. Additionally, our busy emergency department consists of internship-trained veterinarians who provide high quality care 24 hours per day. The hospital is supported by an in-house diagnostic laboratory and an on-site compounding pharmacy. Lastly, the hospital employs a social worker who assists both staff and clients on a full-time basis.
The hospital is supported by comprehensive facilities. Equipment to support the services of the hospital include:
- 5 tesla Philips MRI
- 64 slice Toshiba CT scanner
- Two digital radiography suites
- Four ultrasound machines- GE E95, Aplio i700, Phillips affinity, Phillips Epiq
- 6VT-D 4D Transesophageal (TEE) Probe
- Flexible and rigid endoscopy
- Fluoroscopy unit OEC 9800
- Phillips ECG telemetry system
- DRE Volumax VOS high-flow oxygen system
- Baxter Gambro Phoenix Dialysis machine
- Baxter Prismaflex system for plasmapheresis and CRRT
- Newport e360 Ventilator
- PiloterVet point of care ultrasound machines
Our success in providing a remarkable work environment resides in our people. Mass Vet has a culture that strives for excellence, is optimistic, forward-thinking, and supportive. Our staff enjoy an excellent working environment, competitive compensation, continuous learning, and professional growth opportunities at all levels.
As part of the Ethos Veterinary Health network, our mission is to provide the most advanced, innovative and compassionate veterinary care possible. Our focus in delivering exceptional patient care and client service provides the backbone of our hospitable culture and collaborative work environment.
Our success in providing a remarkable work environment resides in our people. Our staff enjoy an excellent working environment, competitive compensation, continuous learning and professional growth opportunities at all levels. We have a highly collaborative culture that strives for excellence, is optimistic, collaborative and supportive. This teamwork and camaraderie lead to delivering exceptional service to our patients, clients and referring veterinarians.
Massachusetts Veterinary Referral Hospital and Ethos Veterinary Health:
Massachusetts Veterinary Referral Hospital is part of the Ethos Veterinary Health network of hospitals, providing our clinicians the opportunity to be part of a larger network of hospitals, but still maintain our distinctive identity. The focus of Ethos is on advancing veterinary medicine, along with providing high quality, compassionate care, which improves the lives of patients and their human companions. Our advancements center around three main areas:
- Transformative Science: We focus on driving initiatives that change the biology of disease, resulting in new diagnostics, novel therapies and improved treatments.
- Knowledge: We know we are only as good as our teams, so we are committed to continuous learning and growth, ensuring all team members have a path to reaching their fullest potential.
- Collaboration: Throughout Ethos we focus on capturing bright spots and sharing that knowledge across our organization. We believe a collaborative approach leads to better outcomes for our patients and more professionally fulfilled medical teams
Interested candidates can confidentially submit their CV to Jennifer Harper, Talent Acquisition Specialist at JHarper@ethosvet.com
Ethos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ethos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business need.