Location: Cincinnati, OH
MedVet is currently seeking a board certified or residency trained anesthesiologist to join our team in Cincinnati, OH. The successful candidate is team oriented, has excellent communication skills, thrives in a fast-paced environment, enjoys a diverse caseload and wishes to collaborate with other specialists for best possible patient outcomes. Our anesthesia department is staffed with 12 technicians (including 1 anesthesia VTS technician) that are well trained, efficient, and great team players.
Why join the team at MedVet Cincinnati?
- MedVet Cincinnati offers 24/7 Emergency services along with specialties in Anesthesiology & Analgesia, Cardiology, Critical Care, Dentistry & Oral Surgery, Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Ophthalmology, Radiation Oncology, Radiology, Rehabilitation, and Surgery.
- We’re AAHA accredited and received the Referral Practice of the Year in 2016.
- We have a state-of-the-art facility with all the technology and equipment you need to provide exceptional care.
- We’re the only facility in Southwest Ohio with a dedicated MRI.
- We are committed to providing a collaborative, team-focused environment where you’ll work with leading veterinarians and a highly-trained clinical team that boasts four Veterinary Technician Specialists.
- We know the importance of surrounding you with the clinical support and technology you need to provide exceptional care.
- Our robust training programs also bring House Officers in multiple departments and a profession-leading Emergency Clinician Mentorship Program.
- Take a video tour or check out our MedVet Cincinnati digital magazine to learn more.
Everything Starts with Our Caregivers
- Our doctors are eligible to become shareholders – a rare opportunity to have ownership and share in the growth and success of MedVet & VEI hospitals across the country.
- We offer all the benefits you expect, plus a Generous Signing Bonus, Competitive Compensation, Shareholder Opportunity, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Parental Leave.
- Our passionate and dedicated team of doctors, certified technicians, assistants, and client service representatives is committed to being the best in the veterinary profession to give and receive care. Our collaboration, passion, and energy can be felt by everyone who enters our hospital doors.
- Our team members treat patients and clients like they are our own family, and we develop referral partner relationships built on trust, respect, communication, and empathy.
Why will you love living in Cincinnati?
Cincinnati creates and offers the best in life through vibrant neighborhoods, world class arts, food and drink, inclusive communities, and activities for everyone. You can also live the outdoor life in Cincinnati with both urban and rural parks featuring wooded hiking trails, formal gardens, and over 116,000 acres of protected greenspace. It’s family-friendly with great schools and an affordable cost of living. It’s home to exciting professional and college sports, museums, and the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden. From one-of-a-kind tastes to five-diamond dining, neighborhood festivals, and international events, Cincinnati offers a big-city feel with small-town charm and hospitality.
For more information about MedVet,
please visit our website at www.medvet.com or to submit a confidential CV, email Carolyn Luther, DVM at Carolyn.Luther@MedVet.com .
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers. Moving somewhere we don’t currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you!
Come as you are. MedVet is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all team members. You can count on us to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all team members and applicants. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, training, and overall experience and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, uniformed service member status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.