Location: Vancouver, WA
Institution: Pacific Northwest Pet ER & Specialty Center
Grab your hiking boots and head to Pacific Northwest Pet ER & Specialty Center, a state-of-the-art, 24-hour emergency and specialty hospital in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. We are seeking a Veterinary Anesthesiologist to join our growing team.
Pacific NW Pet ER & Specialty Center is in Vancouver, Washington, just outside of Portland, OR. Surrounded by beautiful nature and exciting recreation in every direction, Vancouver has a great small-town feel with access to big-city amenities just across the river.
This hospital has been built from the ground up and opened in Fall 2021. In our first two years, we have built a dynamic and diverse team of motivated and collaborative individuals who strive to provide the best care and service to their patients, clients, and the local veterinary community.
We are looking for looking for our next team member who is ready to join our cohesive, dedicated and compassionate team as we continue to grow within the community. We are looking for a talented, energetic, personable individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills, who will be a contributing member of our multi-specialty veterinary team. The internal medicine, cardiology, and surgery specialists would be excited for an anesthesiologist to join the group.
Why Pacific NW Pet ER & Specialty?
- You will spend your days in a beautiful new facility with abundant, well-thought-out space, including an employee garden!
- You will be part of a community that fosters a positive and progressive working environment, with an emphasis on culture and staff well-being.
- The hospital offers the latest innovations in veterinary medicine, including MRI, CT, Fluoroscopy, Interventional Radiology and Endoscopy, Ultrasound, Transesophageal Ultrasound, Digital Radiology, Plasma Exchange, Mechanical Ventilation, High Flow Oxygen, and much more!
- We provide competitive compensation and benefits, including continuing education, staff pet discounts, and incentives for professional development.
- We have a strong nursing development team and focus on supporting the future growth of our veterinary support professionals. We offer continuing opportunities for our support team, including tuition sponsoring and VTS mentorship.
Let’s connect and discuss what works best for you. We are a progressive team that understands the needs of today’s anesthesiologist and we are excited to discuss this opportunity at Pacific Northwest! Please contact Casey Huellemeier at Casey.Huellemeier@nvacompassionfirst.com with your CV to start your journey.