Location: Quebec, Canada
Institution: Vet et Nous
Vet et Nous is seeking a board-certified Veterinary Anesthesiologist to join our growing family.
Vet et Nous is a multidisciplinary team composed of high-level veterinarians, both generalists and specialists. Our mission is to take care of our client’s pets as if they were our own. Our teams are divided in 2 emergency and reference centres open 24/7, 1 emergency and reference hospital open 7/7 and 17 general practice hospitals in the greater Montreal, Laval, Montérégie, Laurentides, Lanaudière, Mauricie and Quebec regions.
Why come work in Quebec?
Because respect, commitment, collaboration, and open-mindedness are in our DNA. And when comes the time to relax, the Quebec province has a multitude of beautiful places to see, winter or summer!
Our hospitals offer complete services for dogs, cats, birds, and exotic animals’ owners. Vet et Nous is a division of VCA Canada.
The successful candidate will complete our team of 4 Anesthesiologists and will help with the training and development across the group. We are also fortunate to have Animal Health Technicians specialized in anesthesia (AVTAA).
Why join Vet et Nous?
- Group insurance benefits
- Budget for continuous education
- Reimbursement of membership fee
- Employee discounts
- Yearly gym membership reimbursement
- Sick days and work/life balance time off
- Competitive salary and signing bonus
- Evaluate patients, establish an anesthetic and analgesic plan, supervise, and assist the teams and carry out specialist techniques for patients needing a general anaesthetic
- Work closely with other services when evaluating or monitoring the pain levels of patients.
- Teach and improve the quality of the care provided by all personnel at Centre Vétérinaire Rive Sud (CVRS) and Centre Vétérinaire Laval (CVL).
- Provide recommendations on the purchase and maintenance of equipment needed for veterinary anaesthesia and analgesia.
- Implement tools for communicating with clients (leaflets, questionnaires, videos, etc.)
- Bilingual in English and French
- Hold or be eligible to obtain a license to practice veterinary medicine in the province of Quebec (Canada) issued by the Ordre des médecins vétérinaires du Québec.
Interested candidates can submit their CV to Candide Soucy, Talent Acquisition Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on Vet et Nous, please visit: