Location: Salt Lake City, UT
MedVet is currently seeking a board certified or residency trained anesthesiologist to join our team in Salt Lake City, UT. The successful candidate is team oriented, has excellent communication skills, thrives in a fast-paced environment, enjoys a diverse caseload and wishes to collaborate with other specialists for best possible patient outcomes. Our anesthesiology department is staffed with well trained, efficient technicians capable of managing a significant caseload.
Why join the team at MedVet Salt Lake City?
- In addition to 24/7 Emergency services, MedVet Salt Lake City offers specialty services in Cardiology, Critical Care, Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Ophthalmology, Radiology, and Surgery.
- We opened our beautiful, new 24,000-square-foot facility in 2020 and provide all the equipment and technology you need to give exceptional patient care.
- You’ll also have support from our highly skilled team of veterinary professionals that includes some of the most talented, compassionate, and experienced doctors in Utah.
- In early 2023, we’ll be opening a Radiation Oncology department which will include a brand-new Varian TrueBeam® linear accelerator.
- Take a video tour of MedVet Salt Lake City.
Everything Starts with Our Caregivers
- Our doctors are eligible to become shareholders – a rare opportunity to have ownership and share in the growth and success of MedVet & VEI hospitals across the country.
- We offer all the benefits you expect, plus a Generous Signing Bonus, Competitive Compensation, Shareholder Opportunity, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Parental Leave.
- Our passionate and dedicated team of doctors, certified technicians, assistants, and client service representatives is committed to being the best in the veterinary profession to give and receive care. Our collaboration, passion, and energy can be felt by everyone who enters our hospital doors.
- Our team members treat patients and clients like they are our own family, and we develop referral partner relationships built on trust, respect, communication, and empathy.
Why will you love living in Salt Lake City?
Salt Lake City features stunning views no matter which direction you look with the Wasatch mountains to the East, the Oquirrh Mountain Range to the West, and the picturesque Great Salt Lake. From sunrise to sunset, there are breathtaking views and endless opportunities to spend time outdoors. You’re within a day’s drive to five spectacular national parks and just 45 minutes from world-class ski resorts. Voted one of the Friendliest Cities in America, the hospitality is second to none with award-winning dining and craft beer, a thriving arts scene, and family-friendly attractions.
For more information about MedVet,
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers. Moving somewhere we don’t currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you!
Come as you are. MedVet is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all team members. You can count on us to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all team members and applicants. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, training, and overall experience and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, uniformed service member status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.