Location: Salt Lake City, UT
MedVet is currently seeking a Board Certified or Residency Trained Anesthesiologist to join our hospital team in Salt Lake City, Utah. The successful candidate is team oriented, has excellent communication skills, thrives in a fast paced environment, enjoys a diverse caseload and wishes to collaborate with other specialists for best possible patient outcomes. Our anesthesiology department is staffed with well trained, efficient technicians capable of managing a significant caseload.
MedVet is one of the largest employee owned and veterinarian led multispecialty and emergency practices in the country. Each of our doctors is eligible to become a shareholder- a rare opportunity in today’s veterinary specialty space! We are committed to our mission of “Leading Specialty Healthcare for Pets”, and we live our core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion.
- Founded in 1988, MedVet is one of the largest veterinarian owned and veterinarian led multispecialty and emergency organizations in the country.
- Each of our doctors is eligible to become a shareholder- a rare opportunity to have ownership and share in the growth and success of MedVet hospitals across the country.
- We have a relatively singular focus to be a leader in emergency and specialty healthcare for pets.
- Dedication to our mission, strategy and core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion are the priorities of our organization and allow us to deliver true collaborative care and an exceptional experience for patients, clients, referral partners and employees.
- Opportunities for advancement and leadership are available for both you and your support team.
- MedVet offers a competitive compensation and full benefits package, including health/dental/vision/life, 401K, MedVet paid long term disability and a great signing bonus.
- New! Student Loan Repayment Program.
Come as you are! MedVet is an equal opportunity employer. We are ready to listen to your VOICE and help you pursue your Passion. We are also a drug-free organization, therefore employment with MedVet is dependent upon the passing of a drug screen and background check.
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers. Moving somewhere we don’t currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you!