Location: Greater Burlington
Institution: Peak Veterinary Referral Center
Peak Veterinary Referral Center, in beautiful Northwestern Vermont, is looking for an Anesthesiologist to join our specialty team.
- Provide anesthetic expertise and support to our specialists and technicians
- Ideal candidate will also be interested in medical leadership
- Consistent schedule to allow for work/life balance
- 3 weeks’ time off annually
- Comprehensive benefit package including insurance with no waiting period.
- Referral hospital with Emergency Department opening August 2021
- Vision is to grow ER department into 24/7 over the next 3-5 years
- Specialties include Internal Medicine, Surgery, Ophthalmology, Cardiology, Oncology, Dermatology and Behavior.
- Peak was founded on the principles of providing advanced veterinary medicine, outstanding patient care, compassion for patients and owners, and excellence in our communication with our clients and our referring veterinarians in VT, NH and upstate NY.
- Located in the Greater Burlington area situated between the Green Mountains and Lake Champlain.
- Proximity to mountains and lakes offers unlimited outdoor recreation options
We are looking for a talented, energetic, personable individual with strong communication, interpersonal skills, and emotional competencies to be a contributing member of our growing veterinary team. It is our belief that if we take care of each other first, we will provide outstanding, empathetic service to our clients, referring veterinarians, and the community. Our continued growth and success in providing a remarkable work environment resides in the people we hire. Peak has a great working environment with a collegial atmosphere among all our doctors and staff.
Peak is part of the Ethos Veterinary Health network of hospitals, providing our clinicians the opportunity to be part of a larger network of hospitals, but still maintain our distinctive identity. The focus of Ethos is on advancing veterinary medicine, along with providing high quality, compassionate care, which improves the lives of patients and their human companions. Our advancements center around three main areas: Transformative Science, Knowledge, and Collaboration.
During the difficult times of the Coronavirus pandemic, Ethos has offered more than $900,000 in COVID Pay to allow our employees to stay home in case of exposure and more than $2.6 million in recognition bonuses for all the hard work and long hours they have had to put in during these stressful times.
Interested candidates can send their CV to Heather Kelly, LVT at email@example.com
“Ethos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ethos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business need.”